Thursday, March 11, 2010

Painting La Forteresse

Yep, that is right!  We are talking about painting - and none too soon - painters are arriving next week.  Here are some pics hot off the press - colorized by my niece. 



We have a team arriving next week.  The team will build the circular staircase (previously featured on my website -> circular staircase ) from the first floor to the second floor.  They will also paint the first floor and do some additional work for us.

Here are a few options that we are thinking of for painting the first floor.  Please note that the colors are not exact.





3 comments:

Lynette Tilt said...

I think I vote for the second last combination. Also, your niece must be super talented... I'm guessing very pretty too. and smart. :)

Bob said...

you should be careful with your comments - I can edit and "make" you say whatever suits me.

This one would be my second favorite - choice that is - its a variation of the skunk stripes variety. But still a good choice. It might be Pastor Michel and Louise's favorite as well.

In terms of nieces I need a little more info - I think you've just described them all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bob for the blogging. It really keeps us all up to date. Our Prayer and thoughts are with you all at Haiti Ministries.
We pray that you will be encouraged by the team coming down this week.

John & Kathy Taylor